» Список срочных исправлений патча 4.2 от 4 августа
Список срочных исправлений патча 4.2 от 4 августа
Компания Blizzard Entertainment опубликовала список срочных исправление к MMORPG World of Warcraft: Cataclysm от 4 августа 2011 года.
- Balloon pets can no longer be sold to vendors.
- Flight points in Outlands should correctly display for characters created after the release of patch 4.2.
- Melee auto-attacks should properly trigger trinkets.
- Primal Fury is correctly triggered when Rake gets a critical hit, and is putting an extra combo point on the target.
- Starfall should no longer strike targets with which the druid is not in combat.
- Burning Adrenaline is properly removing the focus cost of Arcane Shot.
- Mutilate should now properly trigger trinkets.
- Deep Wounds should no longer incorrectly apply double damage when certain buffs are present on the warrior.
Dungeons & Raids
- The Scarshield Quartermaster is properly flagged as a quest NPC and not a rare spawn.
- Burning Orb attack range has been increased for the Majordomo Staghelm encounter.
- The criteria for the achievement Do a Barrel Roll! reset properly after a failed attempt on Alysrazor.
Essences are now properly applied to Firelands bosses and can be
syphoned, even if the only raid member that is on step 13 of the
legendary quest line dies during the encounter.
- Players should
never get Rage of Ragnaros on Heroic difficulty. Rage of Ragnaros will
only be given on normal difficulty if someone on the legendary quest
line has 250 shards. Heart of Flame should always be given on Heroic
difficulty, even if a player doesn’t have Rage of Ragnaros, but does
have 250 shards.
Val'kyr will again despawn after the Lich King reaches 10% health. If
they are in the process of carrying a player, they will first drop them
to the ground before leaving.
should no longer be unable to open the gates to complete the dungeon
due to NPC allies dying during the troll invasion event.
Zul'farrak Zombies and Skeletons of Zum'rah, associated with Witch
Doctor Zum'rah, now clean up properly when the encounter is reset or the
- The weapon speed of the Masterwork Elementium Deathblade has been reduced to 3.5, down from 3.8.
- Ricket's Magnetic Fireball now shares a burst cooldown with other on-use trinkets.
- Unheeded Warning now grants 1926 attack power, instead of 680 weapon damage.
Burning Treant and Fiery Imp pets summoned by the Balance druid and
warlock tier-12 sets now have reduced damage taken from area-of-effect
spells, consistent with other combat pets.
- The Smoldering Rune
buff from the death knight tier-12 2-piece set bonus is now properly
cleared off of the character if he/she does not have the set bonus the
next time it ticks for runic power.
- The Spirit buff gained from
the 4-piece priest tier-11 set will be lost if the priest casts any
spell or uses any ability while not wearing the set.
warrior tier-12 4-piece damage-dealing set bonus is now properly
activating, even if a Mortal Strike or Raging Blow attack is fully
Strand of the Ancients
- Stampeding Roar (druid spell) no longer grants a speed boost to Demolishers.
Quests & Creatures
Hyjal Regrowth & Molten Front
Lords should no longer stay tapped by the first player who damages them
while on the bombing run for the quest Fire in the Skies.
Добавлять комментарии могут только зарегистрированные пользователи.