» Список срочных исправлений патча 4.2 от 12 июля
Список срочных исправлений патча 4.2 от 12 июля
Опубликован список изменений патча 4.2 проекта MMORPG World of Warcraft: Cataclysm от 12 июля 2011 года, сообщает компания Blizzard Entertainment.
- Pet Defensive stance will no longer cause the pet to assist the player while a vanity pet is active.
- Rake should again be able to trigger Primal Fury.
Dungeons & Raids
who make for a good Dinner Time should no longer be ported to Ancient
Core Hounds they are not in combat with when the ability’s effects end.
- Fire Scorpion and Flamewaker corpses no longer provide loot or reputation when they’re eaten by Hell Hounds and Fire Turtles.
- Unstable Magmas are now gaining energy properly from the Flamewaker Animators.
- Voracious Hatchlings will now Imprint on a new target if their current target dies.
Majordomo Fandral Staghelm
- Flame Scythe now properly hits pets.
- Fandral can now cast Searing Seeds and Burning Orbs while moving.
Quests & Creatures
- Several locations which could be used to avoid damage from Engulfing Flames have been adjusted so they’re no longer safe spots.
- Combustible will always be reapplied to Living Meteors, even if the attacking character dies as a Meteor Impact occurs.
- Living Meteors will now become frozen by Cenarius under all conditions when transitioning into phase 4 on Heroic difficulty.
a Living Meteor is frozen in the lava pool during the transition into
phase 4 on Heroic difficulty, it will teleport on a player after the
stun ends, but will no longer explode immediately. Players now have a
2-second window to escape the meteor’s melee range.
Meteors will gain the Living Meteor Transform buff once frozen in the
Breadth of Frost trap, even if a meteor is knocked into it.
- If a
Living Meteor's fixated target drops aggro via Feign Death, the meteor
will target the pet, and then select a new non-pet target upon which to
- Ragnaros now enrages after 18 minutes in all raid difficulties and sizes, up from 15 minutes.
Hyjal Regrowth & Molten Front
Hyjal Defenders should no longer sometimes spawn in with full health
and in a standing position when players are on the quest Burn Victims.
Lords no longer become tapped by the first player who attacks them with
any of the Trained Fire Hawk's abilities while on the quest Fire in the
Skies, allowing for any player who dealt damage to the Molten Lord to
gain quest credit upon its death.
- Windcallers now respawn
within 1 minute on average for the quest Into the Fire when both are
rendered inactive. Additionally, players will only experience a maximum
of approximately 75 seconds of a delay before they are able to initiate
the escort event.
Добавлять комментарии могут только зарегистрированные пользователи.